Friday, February 18, 2011

What To Write For A Hens Card



always wanted a tree house, must be a totally different experience to be surrounded by cold cement so typical of our day to day (live in town or on the coast).

It's been a couple of days sailing via Tumblr and Flickr I found a series of photographs of homes built in the trees, as is shown below these lines.


some research, I found enough information (here a page in English is a tutorial on how to build your tree house ), even in English on how to build a townhouse on a tree even companies that are engaged in montártela or make you the sketch and the projection as Urbanarbolismo , in its English-language websites have tutorials on how to build, as well as tips and news related to architecture, sustainability and ecology.

There are plenty of stunning photography blog that collect, such as under these lines found in IdeasGeek .


Most surprising of all I've seen on plant architecture, I've found a way not in the videos of scientific popularization and TED, one of them Mitchell Joachim, explains how you are creating architectures because of the plants alive and will soon be able to live in houses with trees and plants alive. Here the video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment