Thursday, August 27, 2009

Milena Velba Instruccion

20 sites to watch movies Free online


Places to watch movies online without downloads or other server using Megavideo:
  1. Yonkis Movies: I think they are better known for Yonkis Series, you can see the overview and the servers from where you can see. Divx online
  2. : same with your synopsis and such but I like that you skip the advertising pop up (although I have blockers) every time I want to see a movie.
  3. CineTube : specializing in a lot of old movies and oddities. It's funny that you swallow the legal notice of the beginning but once you're inside the films are arranged alphabetically and go straight to her, without further ado.
  4. CineVeo : I hate that you have to click on the eye to see the movie (before pop up and pop-up window to go to megavideo)
  5. awesome movie: get ready to close a lot of pop ups and see so much advertising you do not know what is advertising and what is good link. I do not recommend until they cleaned up a bit.
  6. Peliculas21 : I love how they have ordered the movies page is not reloaded, clean and with many films of classic cinema. In addition to the synopsis, usually bring trailers (with linked videos from YouTube, which can be used in times of indecision). You can read how long the movie, although sometimes confused.
  7. Terror and Gore, and was missing a page and a specialization in film guts and terror. I visit often. Megavideo links, synopsis, tidy categories, What else I can ask? only to update more!
  8. Cine24horas : specialization in films with subtitles, very good for practicing your language level you are learning.
  9. Animatekus : watching movies and anime series. There are a lot more than you can find on other pages with more anime. Two
  10. zero vision, along with Terror and Gore, and Cine24horas Animatekus (which belong to the same group, so it seems) have a very curious way of showing the online bulletin board with, showing the poster for each film, which better claim!
  11. watch movies online : Prepares the mouse to close pop up another blog become container publicicad movies online and everywhere.
  12. Tomapeliculas : (as it reminds me Takes Game!) I have fallen well, have a page camaraderie with advertising just as well have a category that is Zombies!, Sorry that I have seen all ... But beware! metais not your data at the Tu messenger / your key, you get stolen or worse!
  13. Pandoteca : In addition to watching movies online, you can download games, music ... clear all through rapidshare or megaupload links. Online Film
  14. Bligoo : page a little messy but with all the movies that you can find almost everywhere, plus the location is hard to remember ... DD
  15. Releases: more advertising and pop ups that movie at least has some surprises in the plan freak that you are not in other places, like the Toxic Zombies . Maximo
  16. content online: I would also say most spam content, skipping too many ads everywhere, there is better content out there. Video
  17. online co cc: you need more content and some order by category.
  18. Pizza and movie chub name, plus the contents page is clear and has categories such as Remake that some people will back just read it but can do some fun on a boring afternoon.
  19. movies View: rain of pop ups and very stale movies, with a page of crappy and makes me want to go to one that has mounted better. DNA
  20. Stream: I think it's really the only law of all that I have, the only downside is they have no release films (as usual) and most are out of print type the Toxic Avenger, but one of the best recommendations to free minds with regrets.

Remember, even if you go to these pages, if you know tricks megavideo (here left some clues of people who try it) or have a premium, so I recommend, the final analysis is not expensive, you will not see more than 72 minutes of a movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment